The Pocket Park has been getting a lot of use both from neighborhood-sponsored events and individuals enjoying the space. It has come a long way since its inception. Many neighbors have donated countless hours of labor to keeps weeds at bay, clean up the occasional stray packaging left behind, planting flowers, and finishing up the big work such as installing fencing and laying concrete walkways. With all that has been completed, still more remains. Help is always needed and much appreciated.
- A huge thank you to the St. Richard’s Dragons community for making our neighborhood beautiful!
- Thank you to Carmer/Watson Properties for donating the mulch for the park.
- Thank you John Carmer for installing the picnic tables under the shelter
What is still needed?
- YOU and your physical and financial support.
- The movie screen needs to be located and installed.
- The 100-foot hose use for park watering has come up missing again. A safe storage or method is greatly appreciated.
- Park rules indicate that signage is a priority.
- Toddler swing